- Academic qualifications on the level of the position;
- Good knowledge of computers, namely Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook);
- Team spirit, dynamic and diligent;
- Good communication skills (oral and written);
- Operational and administrative support activities;
- Associate management (registration of new associates, invoicing and renewal of membership fees);
- Monitoring and daily control of operations;
- Preparation of activity reports;
- Management and support to candidates for Certification Exams;
- Other administrative tasks.
What we offer:
- Initial contract;
- Remuneration appropriate to the function;
- Integration into a dynamic and motivated team;
- High degree of autonomy in order to allow a rapid career progression Administrative Technician;
- Teleworking or working in hybrid regime.
Job Type: Full Period
Working Hours: 09h - 13h - 14h - 18h
Work Place: Remote / Lisbon
Submit your CV via the button below or, alternatively, send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Being the activity of the PSTQB - Portuguese Software Testing Association is growing, we offer talented young people the opportunity to grow with us.
The recruitment process distinguishes and values the Candidates who have not only the best technical skills, but also the best human and relational qualities that will allow them to integrate, in the best way, in a dynamic team.
We invite you to send us your detailed Curriculum Vitae accompanied by a photo and a cover letter.
The information you send will be treated confidentially and will be used exclusively for the recruitment and selection process you are applying for. Submit your CV below or, alternatively, send it to email@example.com